Football season kicks off soon with the sport still mired in controversy over whether players should stand for the national anthem. A new NFL policy that would force them to do that is now in limbo while the league negotiates with its players. But the underlying debate over whether political protest belongs on the football field is a familiar story to the University of Wyoming.
Mountain West News Bureau
- Emus Swarm Town As Australia's Drought Worsens
- Trump Calls ICE Opponents 'Big Loudmouths,' Praises Agents As 'Great Patriots'
- Trump 'Not Thrilled' With Fed Chairman Over Interest Rate Hikes
- iPad Battery Malfunction Leads To Apple Store Evacuation In Amsterdam
- Why Are Black And Latino Kids More Likely To Die Of Certain Cancers?