Two crime victim advocates were honored by Montana’s top law enforcement officials. Michele Stewart and Erin Harris were recognized as outstanding advocates of the year for their work helping crime victims, including those on the Crow and Northern Cheyenne Reservations.
Mountain West News Bureau
- Study: Roundup Weed Killer Could Be Linked To Widespread Bee Deaths
- Doctors With Criminal Records Examined Immigrants, Report Says
- Violent Crime Stays Flat Nationally, Louisiana Still Leads States for Murder
- Appeals Court Rules DOJ Official Must Testify For Census Lawsuits
- German Bishops' Report: At Least 3,677 Minors Were Abused By Clerics