Beef and pork can be born, raised and slaughtered in other countries and still be labeled “Made in the USA.” A seminar tonight in Lewistown will address current and past labeling regulations.
- How Strong Is The Islamic State In Syria?
- Federal Judge Strikes Down Lame-Duck Changes To Wisconsin Voting Laws
- Teenage Diver Finds Tons Of Golf Balls Rotting Off California
- 'McJesus' Sculpture To Be Pulled From Israeli Museum After Violent Protests
- Iran Says U.S. Has Detained 'Press TV' Journalist And Calls For Her Release