It’s half-way through the eight-day festival of lights, known as Hanukkah. The student Rabbi from Congregation Beth Aaron shares some of his reflections during this holiday, that began Sunday, against the backdrop of the challenges faced recently by the Jewish community.
- Maria Butina, Accused Of Being Russian Agent, Reaches Plea Deal With Feds
- Lawsuits Say Australia Subjects Asylum Seekers To Torture And Crimes Against Humanity
- Voyager 2 Bids Adieu To The Heliosphere, Entering Interstellar Space
- Research Gaps Leave Doctors Guessing About Treatments For Pregnant Women
- Winter Storm Wallops Parts Of Southeastern U.S.