Editor’s note: Senator Jon Tester was asked during the press conference if he had met with Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh. Tester had said he meeting was cancelled by the White House. A Tester spokeswoman called YPR Saturday to clarify that no meeting was actually scheduled and the schedulers were working on setting a date. “Jon misspoke. Our office and the White House were working on scheduling a meeting for the week of August 20, but the White House pushed that back.”
Mountain West News Bureau
- Reporter's Notebook: In Eastern Germany, The Far-Right Has Found A Foothold
- Afropunk Brings The 'Black Lives Matter' Ethos Abroad
- U.S. Cuts $300 Million In Aid To Pakistan; Says It's Failing To Fight Militants
- Surprised By A Medical Bill? Join The Club. Most Americans Say They Have Been
- Do Sustainable Certifications For Coffee Really Help Coffee Growers?