The sun is just a dim red dot. The nearby Canadian Rockies are shrouded in thick wildfire smoke. Bob Gray knows we probably shouldn’t be hiking up a mountain right now. “I have a scratchy throat,” he says. “Physically it effects my breathing. I probably shouldn’t spend a lot of time in it.”
Mountain West News Bureau
- Spain Now Sees More Migrant Arrivals Than Any Other European Country
- Malaysia Charges Former Prime Minister Najib With Money-Laundering
- Father-Son Duo Turns Ruined Grapes Into Tasty Aid For Napa Fire Victims
- Kavanaugh Accuser Classmate: 'That It Happened Or Not, I Have No Idea'
- Ticketmaster Has Its Own Secret Scalping Program, Canadian Journalists Report