It’s half-way through the eight-day festival of lights, known as Hanukkah. The student Rabbi from Congregation Beth Aaron shares some of his reflections during this holiday, that began Sunday, against the backdrop of the challenges faced recently by the Jewish community.
- N.C. GOP Leader Open To New Election As Fraud Investigation Continues
- U.S. Catholic Priest Charged With Sexually Abusing Boys In Philippines
- Prosecutors File First U.S. Charges Stemming From 2016 Panama Papers Leak
- Census Bureau To Test How Controversial Citizenship Question Affects Responses
- Senate Confirms Kathy Kraninger As CFPB Director