A Helena judge on Tuesday dissolved a temporary restraining order that lowered some wolf hunting and trapping limits.
Glacier National Park officials are considering whether to expand a ticket reservation system for entry to new areas of the park.
A spokesperson for the Flathead National Forest says the agency has rejected plans for a proposed expansion to the Holland Lake Lodge in Condon. That means the project goes back to square one.
A celebration of life for one of Bozeman’s most beloved artists is planned for Tuesday. Dennis Claude Dungan, known as “Buzzard,” passed away from cancer in late October.
Ann Bukacek's election to the Public Service Commission keeps the board all-Republican.
The Montana Board of Housing Monday announced more than $31 million in competitive federal tax credits for affordable housing projects across the state.
In a large study, the experimental Alzheimer's drug lecanemab reduced the rate of cognitive decline by 27 percent in people in the early stages of the disease.
The three-day visit to Washington, D.C., symbolizes the recovery of a key relationship that deteriorated over a submarine deal with Australia last year that infuriated Paris.
Jiang Zemin rose to power in the aftermath of the Tiananmen Square protests and leaves a legacy of economic reforms — but also tight political control.
Jake Flint married his wife Brenda on Saturday and died in his sleep a few hours later on Sunday morning, according to news reports.
- An emergency dispatcher in the Sacramento-area helps deliver a baby
- Will Smith opens up to Trevor Noah about the 'rage' behind his Oscar slap
- Ukrainian ballet dancer Oleksandr Shapoval is killed on the battlefield
- The world's biggest active volcano, Hawaii's Mauna Loa, erupts after 38 years
- Post Taliban takeover: Riding a bike is out of the question for Afghan women
- Biden hosts French President Macron for the first state visit of his administration
- Camels are popular with many of the tourists visiting Qatar for the World Cup
Hosted by Sue Balter-Reitz
Now Available in the Apple App Store and on Google Play
Next Episode Monday, December 5th at 6:30pm