Authorities are handing out bottled water at Crow Agency in southeast Montana after water line breaks in an old tribal building left residents without clean water. Multiple businesses have donated bottled water over the weekend, and authorities have provided port-a-potties. Stell Passes of Crow Agency said her home has been without any water since Friday. She said she’s taken her kids to shower in Hardin and Billings, and she says her brother brought in water from Hardin. She also said she’s...
- Russia's Connection To Brexit Is 'Opaque And Complicated,' Journalist Says
- Petition To Cancel Brexit Breaks U.K. Government Website, Tops 1 Million Signatures
- 'Biggest Fight Is Against The Clock' As Death Toll Rises From Cyclone Idai
- Boat Sinks In Iraq, Killing Dozens During New Year Celebration
- Human Genomics Research Has A Diversity Problem