Montana is now compliant with federal drivers’ license rules, 14 years after they passed. Starting October 1, 2020, Montanans flying between states will either need to present a REAL ID- compliant license or a passport. Montana was one of the states to resist the REAL ID Act of 2005, which aimed to improve security in the years following 9/11. Montana Motor Vehicle Division Administrator Sarah Garcia explains some of the hesitancy. “People were afraid maybe that there would be federal...
- Academy Leaves Door Open To Netflix, Others After Tussle Over Eligibility Rules
- Boeing Hits Pause On Forecasts As 737 Max Groundings Continue
- North Korean Leader Arrives in Russia For Summit With Putin
- Philippines' Duterte Talks Trash (Literally) To Canada, Threatening War Over Garbage
- Opinion: Here's Why The Trump Administration's Iran Sanctions Strategy Won't Work