A non-profit organization that serves more than 12,000 people in southwest Montana is updating its community needs assessment . It helps determine which projects get the green light and affects how millions of dollars are allocated. Communities across Park, Gallatin and Meagher Counties identified affordable housing as one of the top priorities in the last assessment three years ago.
- Committee Democrats Prepare For Highly Anticipated Robert Mueller Hearings
- How A 10-Year-Old-Boy Helped Apollo 11 Return To Earth
- Do You Need That Surgery? How To Decide, And How To Pick A Surgeon If You Do
- Refinery Explosions Raise New Warnings About Deadly Chemical
- VIDEO: Man Scales Down At Least 14 Stories Of High-Rise After Fire Reported