Montana saw a week’s worth of negative temperatures across the state this month. YPR’s Kayla Desroches sat down with reporter Sarah Brown, who covers agriculture for the Prairie Star and produces Field Days for YPR, to talk about what that means for ranchers in the state.
- Despite Prevention Programs, Sexual Assaults Rise At Military Academies
- Denver Teachers Reach Tentative Deal To End Walkout
- Congress Sprints To Pass Border Security Package With Trump's Support Unclear
- Texas Man With 3D-Printed Gun And 'Hit List' Of Lawmakers Sentenced To 8 Years
- Conspiracy Theorist And Frequent Presidential Candidate Lyndon LaRouche Dies At 96