The 2020 Census will have a big impact on how federal money and Congressional seats are distributed to states over the next decade. In a rural state like Montana, long distances between residents add extra challenges for getting the complete population count.
- More Than 1,000 Families Still Searching For Homes 6 Months After The Camp Fire
- As Hurricane Relief Stalls In D.C., Trump To Rally Base In Florida Panhandle
- Appeals Court Rules Trump Administration Can Keep Sending Asylum-Seekers To Mexico
- 1 Student Killed, 8 Injured In Colorado School Shooting
- Food Fight: Trump Administration Levels Tariffs On Mexican Tomatoes