A non-profit organization that serves more than 12,000 people in southwest Montana is updating its community needs assessment . It helps determine which projects get the green light and affects how millions of dollars are allocated. Communities across Park, Gallatin and Meagher Counties identified affordable housing as one of the top priorities in the last assessment three years ago.
- Rogue Weedkiller Vapors Are Threatening Soybean Science
- U.S. Has Evidence That Iranian Drone Was Destroyed, Senior Official Says
- Trump's 'Go Back' Rhetoric Is Sign Of A Racially Divisive And Turbulent Year To Come
- Dutch Troops Were 10% Liable In Srebrenica Massacre, Supreme Court Says
- Hoping For Improved U.S. Ties, Pakistan's Prime Minister Set To Visit White House