Freelance writer Sarah Aswell leans against a big rock near downtown Missoula, Montana. She’s surrounded by people holding signs and protesting the abrupt closure of the state’s oldest alternative weekly newspaper. “It feels weird to think about anything except our loss today,” she said .
Mountain West News Bureau
- A Bunch Of Cocaine: Boxes Of Donated Bananas Contained $17.8 Million Worth Of Drugs
- Wildfire Breaks Out Near Camp In Greece, Home To Thousands Of Refugees
- PHOTOS: As Florence Floodwaters Rose, Rescuers Helped Hundreds Of Animals In Danger
- Kavanaugh Accuser Christine Blasey Ford To Testify Thursday
- Meet Nevada's 'Trump Of Pahrump'