A new report from a United Nations' committee predicts climate change will wreak major havoc if action isn't taken by 2030. To ward off the catastrophic wildfires, severe weather and the displacement of millions of people, the report calls for an immediate reduction in the amount of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere.
Mountain West News Bureau
- Hurricane Michael Death Toll Rises To 11 As Southeast Reels From Storm's Power
- Canada's Wild Salmon Caravan Connects Future Of Fish And Indigenous People
- Pope Accepts Resignation Of D.C. Archbishop Donald Wuerl Amid Sex Abuse Crisis
- To Deter Foreign Hackers, Some States May Also Be Deterring Voters
- A 'Voice For The Voiceless': Sainthood For El Salvador's Archbishop Óscar Romero